Friday, March 30, 2012

Pizza

Thanks to Lemuel Craft

My husband’s family is from the north east and they are very particular about their pizza. My husband says that the south does not know how to make a real pizza. He and his brother decided that they needed to open their own pizza restaurant that has “real” pizza. Their grandmother taught them how to make pizza when they were little and they love making it at home. They decided that they needed to put their pizza making skills to use. They are both such great cooks and I know that they will be able to bring in customers just by using their grandmother’s recipes. I have a business degree, so I told him I would totally support him and help out with all of the business aspects. My dad owns his own business and told us to use T1 Jacksonville to set up internet for our new business. We still have a long way to go to start this business, but I think that it is going to be really fun. I am also looking forward to eating good pizza too.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, I love pizza, my first job that I ever had beside baby-sitting was in a Pizza place called Givoannis Pizza. That was many moons ago, but they are still open & have the best pizza in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always remember this quote "Believing in your self is an endless destination. Believing you have failed is the end of your journey." You guys are going to have a wonderful Pizza shop. I wish you nothing but great success.

    ReplyDelete