Thursday, January 31, 2013

Review: L'oreal Paris Magic BB cream








L'Oréal Paris Magic BB Cream. Revolutionary beautifying beads transform and adjust to your unique skin for a complete, flawless bare skin finish. This all-in-one beauty solution does it all - it's formulated to prime, perfect, hydrate and correct skin.


 Christina's Voice:
I really liked the L'oreal Paris Magic BB cream. The first thing i notices was it came out white and had these little bead like things in it. I was thinking to myself, " Oh, my what am i getting into?" But shocked the white didn't stay white long it turned to the foundation that i normally wear. I was amazed it was like magic. The beads worked right into my face and neck and looked amazing. This product left my skin really nice and soft. The cream is very light i couldn't even tell i had it on. I would recommend this beauty cream to anyone who is looking for a good foundation that not only does it job but is good for you and your skin. Very flawless ladies.
     The all in one beauty solution does it all it formulated to prime, perfect, hydrate and correct skin. You use this product daily, which you only use a small dot and blend with fingertips. 




 Thanks to Shespeaks.com i was able to review the full sample of this product. Thank you.

-
glitter-graphics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment