Sunday, October 28, 2012

Review: I See Me - Activity book and placemat





 Welcome to I See Me! where we provide the highest quality, most personalized children's books available. We opened for business in May of 2000, after a year of active product development. My husband Allan and I received a personalized book as a gift for our first son in 1998. While we loved the fact that it was personalized, we thought that the illustrations could have been much better and the story more customized to the child. Thus I See Me! was born. Read more about i see me story






Christina's Voice:

My Very Own Fairy Tale Coloring and Activity Book I thought was really neat, and my little one loved it. The book is based on Olivia ( who is my daughter) In this coloring and activity book, she is the princess and it spells out her name and she is the princess in it. There are different activity's for her to do in this book, along with coloring. There are 20 pages so she will be very busy coloring and doing games. I See Me also offer other Christmas book and  Hanukkah, along with many Coloring books for your little one you will have to check out and get yours personalized today.

 Retail Value $ 9.95



Christina's Voice:
Let's Play Personalized Placemat is great for boy or girl. This one above is for my son, Matthew of course and the place mat is reasonable size and it has his name on it. The placemat is able to be wiped off if it gets dirty, with out messing up the print on the mat.  They have many other placemats on there website you will have to check out.

Retail value $ 11.95















-
glitter-graphics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment