Sunday, September 23, 2012

Review: Fifty Shades of grey by EL James







Warning: This post contains links to an adult site that sells adult toys and sexual enhancers. If you do not wish these items to appear on your screen, please do not click the links. Must be 18 years of age or older*






 Christina's voice:
         Before i got the book Fifty Shades Of Grey, i had asked my friends was it a good book because im normally not a book person, i have two toddlers I'm running to catch all day. I really have no time to actually read. But was looking into reading something eye catching and worth reading.  Some friends said they liked it and some said they didn't so with that said, one thing that is clear about the Fifty Shades of Grey, you either love or hate it. I giving the chance to review this book free of charge for the purpose of this review so i started to read it, i found myself mesmerized by the relationship between Chris and Ana. As there relationship grows it contiues into the next book which i will be starting on very soon. This book is romanitc, erotic and funny all in one. That's if your an open minded about sex,relationships, and willing to read it as a fan fiction which is exactly what it was meant to be. It did not take me long to read this book, once i got into it i couldn't put it down. I started to read during nap time and bedtime when i should of been cleaning but this book just kept me on my toes on what was going to happen next. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes Twilight because its very similar. ( as far as story mode.)
                        Tabu Toys was founded in 1990. There specialty is sex toys, lubricants, dildo, vibrators and adult books on the net. There goal is to sale the best adult toys available. meaning that every book and sex toy is picked for durability and performance. You will have confidence shopping with a company you can trust.




-
glitter-graphics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment