Saturday, December 31, 2011

Review: Tyler Coffee







When I was sixteen years old, I decided to pursue my aspiration. I told my dad of my plan to be an entrepreneur and he supported me completely. He himself had caught the entrepreneurial bug and I know he is the one responsible for passing it on to me. I have always looked up to my dad and I knew I could make him proud. So a couple days after my revelation, my dad asked me the question that would shape my future, “Tyler, what are the two biggest commodities in the world?” I had no idea. He told me to go look it up and I rushed to my computer to find that the first was oil and the second was coffee. We decided that oil was a little of my reach but coffee was just waiting for me to sell it.

My dad had a friend in the coffee business and one day he presented me with silver packs of coffee that had been roasted in Bosnia. I agreed to sell them and set off door to door with my bike and a backpack full of coffee. After I sold the first two cases, my dad’s friend realized I was serious and had ten more cases shipped. With those cases of coffee began the company we all know today as Tyler’s Coffee. The support I received from my dad and his friend was the foundation of my company.

The next four years I grew and matured immensely. I needed to make sure I was not underestimated due to my age. I researched and studied my project to make sure I could answer any question precisely and in detail. This revival of my passion for entrepreneurialism were vital to who I am today and the success of my business.

During the 2006 holiday season came the most wonderful gift of all, a spot on the shelf of an exclusive, high-end Arizona grocery store chain called AJ's Fine Foods. The success at the store in Tucson was phenomenal, so much so that we are now in every branch of AJ’s throughout Arizona. We sold more coffee in a month than any other new coffee company found in AJ’s. For now we plan on continuing to advertise our product and gain worldwide prestige.


Christina's Voice:
Tyler's Coffee is acid free which means Our computerized "Z-Roasting" System optimizes roasting time to assure that Tyler's Coffee is Acid Free with maximum flavor. So i had to look it up because i dont think i had ever tried any coffee that was acutally acid free, but who knows i have drank alot of different coffee in my years. This product is 100% grade AAA premium arabica ground coffee. The regular flavor and strength was just right i loved every sip that i took from my coffee cup, for those who know me i am a huge coffee drinker.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment