Monday, November 14, 2011

Review: Teewit Tshirt




Teewit is your source for the funniest baby clothes- one pieces and baby/ toddlert-shirts, maternity t-shirt, and great gifts for moms,dads, aunt, uncles and grandparents.



Christina's Voice:
I got this shirt out of the section called Aunts and Uncles. It is a size Large ( which i hoping it drawls up once i wash it) It says " Old enough to be an uncle, Young enough to kiss your butt" My brother is an uncle to two of my kids and he is very protective and a great uncle at that.This shirt is ment for him. the color is grey with red writing. Great material and fits well like a T-shirt should.

Retail Value $24.99 or look at other great deals






1 comment:

  1. I would pick the onesie that says I`m breastfed, stick around for the show. Too funny!

    i.am.a.cliche(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete