Monday, August 15, 2011

Product Review: Scrubs



Makers of the finest and most fashionable medical scrubs and scrub caps available. blue sky scrubs have quickly become a must-have accessory for doctors, nurses, surgeons, and other medical professionals worldwide. Our scrubs and scrub hats are not sold in any retail stores—you can only find them at blueskyscrubs.com.

front


side/back
 Christina's Voice:
Now I'm thinking about changing my career, I think i look super hot in these scrubs. I received the Turquoise original scrub set. The pants have a string so you can draw them up to fit your waist and the length is just perfect. The pants also have two pockets on the butt very cute. The top fits a little tight but once you got it on i believe its suppose to fit that way. Has one pocket on the shirt as well. Buy this scrub set now. It also came with a Poppy scrub hat, which has poke a dots on it very cute and stylish, I didn't read the direction before putting the hat on, but once i read them you are suppose to pin up all your hair and tie it in the back. Head on over to look at all the different poppy hats and purchase yours today.


retail price- Prices vary
Become a fan on Facebook with Blue Sky Scrubs

1 comment:

  1. Really nice looking medical scrubs and caps. Truly loved this design and these are looking just perfect. Well, I recently came to know about womens labs coats from figs so I wanted to give them a try. Bought a cool pair and frankly speaking, I liked their stuff a lot. Would recommend figs clothing to everyone out there.

    ReplyDelete