Thursday, August 25, 2011

Product Review: 48hr hollywood miracle diet and 15 day detox




48 hour Miracle Diet. You can lose up to 10 pounds in 48 hours.Success is only 48 hours away. Lose weight naturally,while you detox,cleanse and rejuvenate your body. This is an ideal jump start to your diet. For two days enjoy a special formulation of all-natural juices and botanical extracts. You will flood your body with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essantial oils that detoxify your body while you shed pounds.
Christina'sVoice:
I tired this 48hour miracle diet drink. My goal was to loose the 10 pounds but it didn't work out that way for me. I was always told you have to find that diet plan that works for you. I did loose 3lbs i believe if i continued using this 48 hour miracle diet drink i would shed more. The taste wasn't that bad at all taste like oranges to me. This plan is very simple, you just mix your drink up sip on it all day ( every 4hrs ) and drink your required 8 glasses of water a day. its that easy. This product is all natural is that is a plus for me. The only thing i didn't do was work out.. i didn't have time. so i believe that could of had a big toll on my weight lost of only 3 pounds.I would recommend this product to anyone is  going to continue to use this product and actually work out. 


15 Day Detox is from the makers of the Hollywood Miracle Diet. and the Hollywood Cookie Diet. The #1 selling juice fast and cookie diet, respectively. After a decade of experience, we are proud to present The Hollywood 15 Day Detox to provide an extensive colon cleanse.

Christina'sVoice:
Hollywood 15 Day Detox:This box has two different pill bottles in there one is Fiber and one is Herbs. You are to take two pills out of each bottle each morning and evening with 8oz glasses of water. and then still drink your 8 glass of water during the day for best results. The first 7days my stomach was crampy, and i have to admit i did poop allot but i still continue to take them because that's what its suppose to do. after the 7days i didn't poop at all and i wasn't feeling that crampy feeling like i did at first.I believe this product really did its purpose on giving my body that colon cleanse. I have to admit i didn't drink the 8 glasses of water like i should have but it was close. I would recommend this product to anyone ready to detox there body in 15days. Retail Value $24.95


No comments:

Post a Comment