Friday, July 1, 2011

Product review: piggy paint


 

 
Piggy Paint is a natural, eco-friendly nail polish designed for fancy girls. Its non-toxic, hypoallergenic formula makes it safe to use on all piggies.
Piggy Paint dries to a hard, durable finish that can easily be removed with our eco-friendly, low odor Piggy Paint nail polish remover. Both are made in the USA!



mac n cheese please


Fairy fabulous

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Christina'sVoice
 

 
I am a big fan of nail polish, but hate the smell. Piggy Paint is non-toxic and doesn't have the god awful smell. I even told my husband to smell the nail polish and he was like "Ewww No" of course he smelled it and said " Dang, that's crazy it doesn't smell like nail polish at all." I paint my nails and my little girls nails. I love how it only takes one coat and it goes on thick and dark. This product dries in 60 secs and on the bottle it says you can use the blow dryer on low heat and blow dry your nails to prevent cracking ( something i didn't know) I would reccommend piggy paint to anyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment