Monday, May 23, 2011

Product Review: OraBrush



 OralBrush: Patented brush & scraper Ultra-soft, pointed bristles reach deep into the uneven crevices of your tongue and loosen stinky bacteria. These bristles are designed after the surgeon's scrub brush, the same brush they use to clean bacteria from their hands before they cut you open. (Toothbrush bristles, however, are designed for the smooth surfaces of your teeth, not your tongue.) The scraper then collects and removes the bacteria and residue generated from brushing, helping cure bad breath.

Problem:
90% of bad breath comes from a dirty tongue.

Solution:

Orabrush is the world's best tongue cleaner.











The OraBrush tongue cleaner is a unique and helpful product for bad breath. When using this product the soft bristles kinda made me gag( could just be a reflux thing) But, I was able to scrape my tongue which doesn't hurt at all. This product is suppose to help keep away bad breath up to 12 hours, but to me that means no drinking or eating. So i would have to say that 12 hours is pushing the limit to be honest. I did notice that my breath was slightly fresher after brushing my teeth and using the new tongue cleaner from Orabrush.



Watch Orabrush on Youtube

Find Orabrush on Facebook

Follow Orabrush on Twitter

Questions or concern? drbob@orabrush.com


No comments:

Post a Comment