Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Product Review: Boudreaux's Butt Paste Products

Helps treat and prevent diaper rash Boudreaux's Butt Paste was specifically formulated by a pharmacist with direction from a respected pediatrician to provide effective diaper rash care.

Pediatrician recommended

  • Goes on and cleans off easily
  • Available in convenient sizes
  • Flip top cap (tubes)
  • Handy travel size
  • Pleasant scent

Skin protectant

  • 16% Zinc Oxide
  • Peruvian Balsam
  • Treats diaper rash and soothes irritated skin


  • 4oz Diaper Rash ointment All natural
  • 4oz Diaper rash Ointment Original
  • Diaper Rash Ointment travel packs
  • 3oz Baby Butt Dry skin ointment 
  • 13 Fl Oz Butt Bath Moisturizing wash & shampoo
  • 2FL oz rash protector
  • .35oz baby kisses chap stick
  • one butt paste bobble head
Bourdreaux's Butt Paste, Diaper Rash Ointment is used to protect the babies butt of course.I got one natural tube which of course is all natural ingredients and helps protect and treat. The ointments all rub into the babies bottom clear. Leaves a pleasant scent. Wipes off easily to. I love how they provided the travel packs so i can give them to friends and family, or just plain out put them in the diaper bag for baby on the go. Retail price about 10.99 each

New! Boudreaux's But Bath Moisturizing body wash & shampoo. It soothes iirritated skin and tear free for baby.This product restores moisture to delicate skin and helps prevent the drying effects of cleansing. The color of the product has a slight yellow look but mainly clear. The smell is wonderful. You would use this product just like you would any other shampoo or body wash for babies. 
New! Boudreaux's baby butt Smooth dry skin ointment. It also moisturizes & softens baby skin after bathing.This product is made with Peruvian Balsam for healthy skin. Can be used daily. Retail price: $4.99-$18.60

New! Boudreaux's baby kisses. Used for kids and infants. This ointment is used for lips and cheeks as a moisturizer. Soothes and helps heal dry,chapped lips and cheeks.Use also on a daily bases when needed.
New Boudreaux's Rash Protector. This product helps seal out wetness. This product is clear and comes out in streams. seems to be fast and easy to apply. this 2fl oz container can fit right in the diaper bag.This helps protect minor skin irritations. You only have to spray toward the bottom 1-2 times, and let dry.

This would be the Boudreaux's butt paste bobble head.
Wanna become a Bourdreaux fan on Facebook. click here
I received this product for the purpose of this review :)

3 comments:

  1. This stuff is my ALL time favorite!!

    I am now STALKING you everywhere that I see listed here!

    Thanks for linking up on my new Super STALKER Sunday! Sorry it has taken me so long to get to you. The response has been OVERWHELMING! I hope you won't be a stranger and come back next week, or even just mid week and say hello! : ) I post lots of other great things like recipes, tackles, and rambles (oh my!).

    I also should mention that I have a FANTASTIC Blog Hop Directory that has at least a dozen blogs listed for every day of the week. No kidding! Come and check it out! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard a bad thing about this company! It is crazy to see how they have expanded and come out with so many products! I will have to try some of these other ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOAAA what an awesome review and soo many products!!! I wanna do one, I love butt paste!!lol!!!! Thanks for visiting my blog! Im following you!

    ReplyDelete