For over 115 years, 20 Mule Team Borax has helped the world get their clothes smelling fresher and their households looking cleaner. Borax has long been, and will continue to be the natural way to clean.
As growing up my mother had always used Borax for tons of thing for different cleaning uses. Laundry was one of them. You can add a 1/2 cup of Borax to your regular everyday detergent to help brighten your clothes and wash them better.
What is Borax?
- 20 Mule Team Borax 100% natural mineral from the earth. Once removed from the ground it is washed, dried and boxed for consumers.
- Borax is the common name for sodium tetraborate: naturally occurring substance producted by the perpetual evaporation of seasonal lakes.
- Asolutely nothing is added. No phosphates, chlorine, or other additive chemicals.
- Over 85% of homes have what most people call " Hard Water." Hard water is defined as water that contains calcium and magnesium (ions).
- When you add detergent to hard water, some of the compounds attach to calcium and magnesium granules that settle on the bottom of your washing machine, eventually retreating down the drain without actually cleaning your clothes. What waste of detergent right?
- 20 Mule team Borax naturally softs softens hard water, which protects your detergent- so it can maximize cleaning power.
- Like Mule Team Borax on facebook