Thursday, December 13, 2012

StarLooks November box 2012




 BEAUTY HEAVEN. Creative Beauty and Fashion products for you, the Star ★ www.starlooks.com




 Christina's Voice:
The Starbox above is for the month of November's subscription box. If your into beauty products then you would be interested in subscribing to StarLooks.com. Each month and you will receive different beauty products a month, anywhere from makeup, accessories and much more. Of course each month is different products, if your interested it they are $15.00 a month and dont worry the product inside .

November box includes the following products below:
  • prime color eye shadows 
  • nude tendergloss
  • 3-in-1 Mascara guide/ applicator.

 This month they have provided me with the base for my face, which is pretty much a prime look. It is a look that all faces can wear no matter what your skin tone may be. These colors can give you a flawless look. I like the 3-1 mascara guide/applicator. I can't ruin my eye make up with using this thing. I was satisfied with everything in this November box.









glitter-graphics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment