The 2012 Holidays' simple Survival Kit is something everyone should have in there house. The products in this kit will help determine hunger, keep you warm, fight chapping, and stay calm. see below.
- Food should taste good which is the all natural tortilla chips flavors i got to try was chocolate and sweet potatoes. It's a unique new snack with great taste, real ingredients, and sophisticated flavor. All chips varieties are gluten free, cholesterol free, and have zero grams of tans fats. ( Deter hunger)
- Justin's which is chocolate peanut butter cups and is made with high quality and most healthful ingredients found as locally and sustainable as possible. ( Deter hunger)
- Larabar which came ina closeable larabar cloth baggy, with several Larabars in there. It's a delicious blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts, and spices. Made from whole food so each flavor contains no more than nine ingredients. It's pure and simple, just as nature intended. (Deter hunger)
- Little Duck organics which is a kid snack that comes in a resealable baggy. The non GMO kid snack company started by this one guy with a mission to provide kids with good foodfor a healthy lifestyle and wold domination. ( Deter Hunger)
- Smartwool which i got was a pair of socks very nice and go up pretty high, like knee highs. Smart wool apparel products are created to get the most out of the inherent benefits of merino wool while delivering extraordinary comfort through intelligent and thoughtful products. ( keep warm)
- Sprout Wellness basics which is chap stick that has a super-simple blends of whole,truly all natural ingredients, with no crazy synthetic chemicals or exotic botanical. (fight chapping)
- Teatulia which is loose tea, and are from a single garden direct from one of the largest organic tea gardens int he world. No pesticides or machinery are used int he cultivation. The result is unsurpassed purity, accountability, and freshness.