Sunday, November 25, 2012

Review: What Daddy Did Today by Walter Wally.



 Christina's voice: 
To me a father and his kid(s) is the most precious thing on earth. I love to see my boyfriend with our kids, knowing he loves them the way he does just puts a smile on my face. This book is similar to that, this story is great for a busy working daddy who stays gone most of the day, great way to settle and cuddle with there little one while reading this book. This is daddy's chance to tell his child about all of the amazing things he hoes while he is away working, but all at the end of that big day the daddy has only one thing on his mind and that is to get back home to his child. I recommend this book " What daddy did today." by Walter Wally to any parent who is looking to read there little one a story before bed.





-
glitter-graphics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment