Friday, November 23, 2012

Review: Dial Complete Foaming Hand Soap





Dial complete foaming hand wash is all dressed up in limited edition holiday designs. Get in the festive spirit and decorate your home for the season. The Holiday collection features four cheerful designs: santa, snowman, candy cane and holiday scene. Each design helps brighten up your kitchen and the bathroom.
  
Christina's voice:
I love dial complete foaming hand wash. It is #1 doctor recommended antibacterial in that hand foam.It kills 99.99% germs. I have min sitting in the bathroom. I love the scent of it after you wash your hands. The pump top makes the liquid comes out as a foam. The decorated Christmas theme is going to go good with my Christmas decor.



"Dial  provided a free sample of their Holiday Foaming Hand Soap so i could review them. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own"


-

No comments:

Post a Comment