Tuesday, April 17, 2012

COUPON for Children Claritin







Did you know more than two million school days are missed each year due to seasonal and indoor allergies? It's true! And that doesn't even include all the days kids spend in an allergy fog with unmanaged symptoms that can:
  • Impede focus and result in learning problems during the day
  • Cause sleep loss and lead to daytime drowsiness, making it more difficult to function throughout the day
Only  Children's Claritin® Grape Syrup and Chewable products provide powerful 24-hour, non-drowsy relief for a child's worst seasonal and indoor symptoms1. So they can get back to focusing on school, sports and friends, instead of allergies.

THE WORD IS OUT
Children's Claritin® is the #1 Pediatrician Recommended Non-Drowsy Brand.  It's safe and effective for kids as young as two years old2. Here's what some BzzAgents had to say about Children's Claritin® and the impact it's had on their children:

"My daughter's allergies were bothering her pretty badly yesterday, so I gave her Children's Claritin®, and wow — what a difference one pill made. She is very sensitive to medication,  usually making her sleepy. I had given her some Chidlren's Claritin before school, but it didn't make her sleepy!  The flavor is great, and it's very easy for a child to take."
- BzzAgent cafree25, Gibson, PA

"I love Children's Claritin®! I always had allergies as a child, and even had to take shots twice a week for many years. Unfortunately, my two boys seem to have inherited my allergies, and Children's Claritin® has been a lifesaver. We tried many different allergy medications, but  nothing beats Children's Claritin®.  I really like the fact that it comes in both syrup and chewable forms, as it's difficult to get my youngest son to take any type of liquid medication. I would highly recommend anyone whose children have allergies give Children's Claritin® a try." - BzzAgent rannrein

"After using Children's Claritin for a while, I am really happy with how it worked to manage my child's allergies.  I could never find a children's allergy medicine that worked great, but didn't leave my child feeling drowsy.  Once I started using Children's Claritin Chewables, I think I have finally found it.  It has a great taste that my child loves and makes it so easy to give it to him. Also my child is no longer left feeling drowsy and is his usual self after taking it. I can't say enough about Claritin Chewables. I will definetly continue buying this product and feel good about giving it to him." - BzzAgent babydolltm25, Lester, AL

Get your Coupon by clicking  here >>> e-coupon for Children's Claritin products to help them through allergy season!

To discover more allergy information (and savings), "like" Claritin® on Facebook.












-
glitter-graphics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment