Sunday, March 11, 2012

March of dimes!!! Bittter sweet steps needs your help!




Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick. Our team is walking in March for Babies because we want to do something about this. I know you care, too. That's why I'm asking you to join us. It's easy: just click the join this team button.
If you can't walk with us, please help by donating to our team. You can do so right on this page. Thank you for helping us give all babies a healthy start!

The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.

Team Bitter Sweet Steps would love for you to join our Team.
 
Our goal is up to $1,000  we have 42 days until this walk in nashville tn =) We can make it happen!!



My Matthew miracle:
I had my baby boy at 30 weeks, he born prematurely.  May 28th, 2011 he was born .I was told that there had been some type of leakage in the water bag. There was absolutely no blood flow at all going to the baby, he was laying there lifeless. So i was put under an emergency C-section and Not knowing the actual cause of this sudden birth, he was actually born breathing when being told his lungs are not even suppose to be fully developed. on  So on this very day of May 28th,2011 he was born..As tears of joy came down my face, I heard his little cry Not knowing if everything was going to be okay or not he was coming regardless of  what my plans were or not. I didn't even thing about the next day or what bills where due next the only thing on my mind was him, nothing else seemed to matter. My miracle baby had to spend 2 whole months in the hospital and came home a little after he hit 4pounds. This is the scariest thing a woman herself can go through. He has a purpose and he is here im willing to make the extra steps and walk this 2miles just for my son and others who are born early. Thanks to the NICU at baptist hospital Nashville Tn  and friends and family i was able to pull through it all with God on my side. 



No comments:

Post a Comment