Wednesday, January 11, 2012

no more rack 1 day 8 deals +charitydeal



Nomorerack.com was founded in 2010 and has made great progress since created.They are already featured on People.com, USA Today, ContryLiving, The Martha Stewart Show and so much more. I just happen to have a friend who told me about this website, and i had to go home and google it, because they offer amazing product and she says it doesn't last long because the prices are so low its just unbeatable you have to purchase right then because by the next day they could be sold out. I was just looking for about a week and i really see they have the hottest deals on some incredible authentic brand name items. You know how you order some stuff that you think is the name brand stuff but a knockoff type but once you get it in the mail it feels and looks cheaper than what it was online? well not with nomorerack they have the real deal.
                        Every Monday around 12:00 noon EST, Great new deals open in eight categories, giving you eight new merchandise with unbelievable prices we are talking 80 to 95 % off the regular retail price. Anything more than 50% is always where i go to first. But the thing is you have to act fast because these product go just as fast as they came in. So they don't last long.Another thing i notices is the shipping prices, usually when i a product is marked down allot from these online websites the shipping is bonkers. but not with nomorerack  there shipping is $2.00 per item flat rate shipping. So you are saving even through the shipping process. If your a mom like me and your on a budget then this is one heck of a deal! If you happen to have a question about anything what so ever you don't have to wait 2-3 business days to hear back, nomorerack offers 24/7 customer service emails. If you happen to not to like your merchandise or something was wrong or goes wrong with it because stuff does happen, either along shipping or when it arrives they always have 30-days return policy.
                           When you get ready to purchase your merchandise you do have to create a profile. Which sometimes i really hate doing because they end up sending you some garbage in your inbox.They only send you whats going on for that week. If i plan on purchasing and saving big i don't mind doing this i can always go back and take myself off the email list. The create your profile is just where you not missing out on any fantastic deals. You don't get garbage you get great sneak peeks at upcoming events, as well as those special deals that are only available to members. Well i also wanted you to know that you wont just be saving for your self, for every charity deal sold, $1.00 helps save the lives of dogs and cats. So make sure if your looking for a great deals head on over nomorerack everyday.



4 comments:

  1. Hi. I did not give Blogsvertise permission to pay people to link into my nomorerack post. Please redirect the links to nomorerack.com. If I don't receive an explanation by Blogsvertise by end of the day today, I will delete my post and you will have a broken link which Google does not like. Thank you for understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have emailed blogvertise. so i wasted my time for nothing on this post. i will delete this as soon as i hear something.sorry about this. just doing as what i was asked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is TOTALLY not your fault. In fact, I apologize for sounding clipped in my comment - just stressed. I am hoping that they will come back and say that all of this was a mistake. Blogsvertise offered me a VIP price to write my post - they never said they were going to pay other people to link into MY post which just seems like shady business dealings. I did take the text of my post down, leaving the URL and a note to any readers explaining what is going on. I am worried that I'm going to be penalized by Google, and that others will be too, if I break the links by deleting the post entirely. But I may do it to wipe the slate clean.

      I have not heard one peep from Blogsvertise all day so you may not either. I emailed my contact and their customer service.

      Delete
  3. Hello Christina,

    Samuel here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

    We thank you for your positive review about Nomorerack. It is our continuous desire to provide an excellent experience to our consumers through delivery of products at too good to be true prices and an excellent customer service. Please feel free to reach out to us at info@nomorerack.com in case we can be of any assistance.

    We take pride in our customer service levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

    Sincerely,
    Samuel.

    ReplyDelete