Friday, January 27, 2012

Online class



Online class
The article written by Alonso Kramer
I have decided to take an online college class. It has been years since I was in school so I decided that I wanted to go back and take some classes to see if I was really in to it or not. We upgraded our internet through Satellite Internet Packages. I wanted to make sure that I would be able to do anything that would be required of me while taking the online class. I think I have kept my skills up to par on the computer, but you never know when the next big thing will come to be, and you have to learn a whole new set of skills. The class I am signed up for is a business marketing class. Everyone I have talked to about online classes says that they are a great way to get an education. And you don’t have the expense of driving to a school, and making sure your wardrobe is not too embarrassing. This way I will be able to just sit at home in my pajamas if I choose, and participate in a class. My computer is in the kitchen so if I get hungry or thirsty, food and drinks are just a couple steps away. And, no one will see me getting those things. I think I am going to enjoy this class.







No comments:

Post a Comment