Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Review: Kroger 's Truly Awesome homestyle chocolate chip cookie






Kroger's The Truly Awesome, Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies

Exclusively available at Kroger, Fred Meyer and Ralphs stores (the Kroger Family of Stores), a wholesome, irresistible chocolate chip cookie your entire family will love




image off website, my camera broke
Christina's Voice:
The truly awesome home style chocolate chip cookie from Kroger were really good thanks to bzzagent i received two full boxes and some coupon to share with friends and family. The cookies had big chocolate chip. The cookie itself was really big. They had a crispy crunchy taste and went really good with a glass of ice milk. Yes i add ice to my milk to make it super cold. 


Retail Value:$2.79
Available at Kroger. Fred Meyer and Ralphs stores
Container contains 8 cookies
2x the size of a regular cookie
warm up in microwave for a mushy moist cookie.

Disclose: I am a bzzagent a natural communicator. I am being myself and share my honest opinion. I am not a sales person.




1 comment:

  1. I love Chocolate Chip Cookies! These look so good! And not too expensive either. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete