Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bzzagent: Fekkai Shampoo && Conditioner

Fekkai: The Man, the Brand, the Philosophy
Did you know Frédéric Fekkai is a world-renowned French Architect of Style and hairstylist who’s dedicated to finding and enhancing the natural beauty in every woman? From the start, Fekkai products have been sold at high-end Prestige retailers. And though you might not expect it, a line of Fekkai products are available at retail stores, drugstores and grocery stores across the country.


Christina's Voice:
I received Two 8fl oz bottles of shampoo and conditioner by Fekkai. Both Shampoo and conditioner are full volume, which my hair really needs and needed. Right off the bat i had to smell the shampoo. ( smelling fetish) I Do not like the smell of the shampoo or the conditioner ( smelled the same) but i have to give it to Fekkai because his product really did put some boost in my hair, the shampoo thickens and enhances every strand of hair on my head. and the Conditioner is very lightweight. This product did not make my hair oily or greasy. Felt simply clean and fresh just with out the wonderful smell. but hey beauty isn't easy right? Thanks to bzzagent i also received free samples of  glossing cream, color care mask and shampoo by Fekkai. I will be handing these out to great friends and family.

Where is this product available?
This product is at convenient retail stores
drugstores
grocery stores ( across the country)

Retail Value:
Price may vary by store.

Join Fekkai mailing/emailing list for tips, gifts and great offers.
Become Fans with Mr Fekkai on Facebook
Tweet or follow Fekkai on Twitter







I am a bzzagent a natural communicator- I am being myself and sharing my opinions and being honest.So i received this product from bzzagent.com free of charge for the purpose of this review.



No comments:

Post a Comment