Thursday, October 13, 2011

Buzz: Eden Fantasys


*Warning: This post contains links to an adult site that sells adult toys and sexual enhancers. If you do not wish these items to appear on your screen, please do not click the links.*

Christina's Voice:
If you haven't noticed i love product from Eden Fantasys. They are reasonable price and have lots of selections and tons of stuff to choose from. rather it be sex toys or sexy clothing. So i decided to try out the Wet together lubricants. They are amazing, the only dislike i have about it, is that they smell like peppermint. I am not in to the mint smell at all. but regardless they do, do there perpose and work " together" The peppermint seem to give you that cooling effect as well. I dont know if it taste like peppermint. When this product is used together it heats up, which from what i read its suppose to do that. You get 60 ML of his and 60 ML of hers. Each can be opened with one hand, just incase your a little busy. I love that this lubricant is water based and it works great with silicone product or not. When done easy to wipe off or wash up with just soap and water. I recommend this product for any couple who tend to get WET TOGETHER!
Retail price $21.99



Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store








1 comment:

  1. Hi!! Hopping by from a Blog Hop. I am your newest GFC follower. I hope that you can stop by http://www.indianacouponsavings.com and follow me too. You have a great site, keep up the good work. Also, Debs Dealz and I are hosting a month long Boo Hop. I hope that you can stop over and link up. http://indianacouponsavings.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-halloween-boo-hop-all-month-long.html

    ReplyDelete