Thursday, April 14, 2011

Product Review: TSHIRT PRINTING

                    TSHIRT PRINTING.NET

Tshirtprinting.net is your number one destination for screen printing your personalised T shirts, hooded tops, sweatshirts and workwear.

  • Highly competitive pricing
  • Huge selection of garments and colours
  • High Quality Silk Screen Printing
  • Quantities from 12 to 100,000
  • Fast turnaround times
You can read more about Tshirt printing by Clicking here.


After ordering my shirt, It only took 3days to get here. NOW THAT'S FAST. It has great quality, and unlike most shirts the size fit. It doesn't run to big or to small, which is what I was afraid of. With me being 6months pregnant I didn't take a picture with this shirt on, because its a T-shirt, not a maternity shirt. I didn't want want anyone to get the wrong idea. I would recommend this company. If i need to get something printed on a shirt or hoodie i will be contacting this company.

The different products that they print on:
  • Men's T shirts
  • Ladies T shirts
  • Kids Tshirts
  • Hoodies
  • Sweatshirts
  • Hats
  • Ladies Vest Tshirts
  • Work wear
***For a Free catalog click here.***
***Make sure you follow on Twitter***
*** To take a look at there website just simply try http://www.tshirtprinting.com/ ***
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

2 comments:

  1. This blog contains lot of information about printing t shirts.This is very helpful for us.
    Tshirt Printing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to do a follow up article? Would love to know what happens next.

    Amela
    t shirt printing bedfordshire

    ReplyDelete