Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Product Review: Journals Unlimited

Journals Unlimited  The “Write-it-Down!” series is printed in our home state of Michigan in the good ole' USA using soy based ink on acid-free recycled paper. The journals have a durable hard cover design and handcrafted look. They are now available in the color collection as well. To learn more about journals unlimited background on how it all got started click about us.
I received the Maternity"My Pregnancy Journal." With me being 25wks pregnant i love this.I can write day by day on how my pregnancy is going. Write down how I feel. I can make a record on what the doctor says about me and baby, as far as weight gain and baby developments and many more. I love journals unlimited. there are over 60 titles where you can write your thoughts down and lots of different styles, colors, and Sizes  to pick from. They even have notepads available. All of there journals are proudly printed in the USA on acid-free,recucled paper with soy based ink! So going green is always a plus.The price is very reasonable to. Look for ordering information here.I will be purchasing more in the future that's for sure.

Join Journal Unlimited email list Click here. By signing up, you will receive special offers and coupons from time to time. Just click the link below, add your email address, and you are done.

Have a special event coming up "customize your own journal here"

Contact Journal Unlimited CLICK CONTACT
  • Find Journal unlimited on FACEBOOK
  • Also posted at amazon.com with shopping specials.





                                         I received the journal unlimited free of charge for the purpose of this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment