The Symptoms of BAD BREATH
- Sour,Bitter,Metallic Taste- The bacteria that create bad breath live on the back of your tounge- in the same neighborhood as your taste buds.That's why dry mouth, bad breath, and taste disorders are all so closely related.
- Discolored or Rough Tongue- If your tongue is coated,yellow or white this is a sign that you are overproducing the sulfur compounds that cause embarassing bad breath. The rougher your tongue, the more likely you are to have bad breath problems, Some of us have longer tongue fibers and tend to trap more bacteria. Some of us have deep grooves on the tongue which is encouraged bacterial growth. A healthy tongue is usually smooth, pink glistening with oxygen rich saliva. You can read more: www.therabreath.com/breathtest.asp
I had a chance to review Thera Breath. I really dont think this is the product for me because my breath is really fine and I dont have any symptoms of bad breath. Yes I would recommend it to anyone with bad breath, or having issues with bad breath.
This would be the Thera Breath Oral Rinse. Original breakthrough oral rinse garanteed to eliminate bad breath and reduce germs. Use in conjunction with there Therabreath toothpaste for the cleanest mouth ever!
TheraBreath Oral Rinse: It does have a minty smell. The liquid is clear and it comes with a mouth rinse cup. You rinse your mouth for 1minute ( with one cup full) Spit, and then gargle with another cup -full for 30 seconds to clean your throat. They recommend for best results use at least twice daily with therabreath toothpaste. The only thing different with this oral rinse you can deffently tell there is no alcohol in it.
This would be the TheraBreath Mints. Lozenges are unlike any breath mint you have ever tried. They work in three distinct stages to make sure your mouth is fresh, moist, and healthy. This three stage approach is not only unique, but incredibly effective at controlling bad breath odor.
TheraBreath mints: Are very minty and you can take as often as needed for fresh breath and wetter, healthier mouth. estimate around every 3-4 hours should keep your breath the freshes. Out of all three products I like the mints the best. As you can see they are indivually wrapped and i like that to.
This would be the TheraBreath Toothpaste This formula guaranteed to stop bad breath. Use this with oral rinse to knock out bad breath germs,fight cavities, and really impress your dentist. WITH OR WITHOUT FLURIDE.
TheraBreath Toothpaste: Is miny as well as the other products, As you see it goes on the toothbrush clear. The only thing about this toothpaste it doesn't foam up in your mouth like most toothpaste does. It sure is different, maybe because it has no sodium and has aloe vera for healthy gums. they recommend you use this two past twice daily and follow up with the oral rinse. Dont forget to brush for at least 2mins.
If this is the product for you then vist there website here TheraBreath
I received TheraBreath product free of charge for the purpose of this review.
- Ends April 5th at 12pm CDT
- open to the US
- Prize 1 tube of therabreath toothpaste and 1 bottle of therabreath oral rinse.
- Leave me a comment telling me you entered - don't forget your email!!