Thursday, March 10, 2011

Product review " Gillette Venus Breeze Razor"

Gillette Venus Breeze 2in1 Razor Plus shave gel bars.

                                                              

Gillette Venus Breeze 2in1 Razor Plus shave gel bars.

What it says on packet.
The secret to an easy, yet indulgently close shave?. Simply add water for a skin-loving, light lather and a smooth shave—there's no need for separate shave gel. Even better, the shave gel bars are infused with the fresh scent of white tea to soothe your senses.

What I think
When you haven't got time to spend half an hour in the shower this is the perfect razor. There is no need for shaving gel nor soap as the shave gel is built into the head of the shaver. All you need to do is wet it for the lather to begin. I enjoyed the freedom this razor gave me, it was brilliant when I went away for the weekend as I did not need to take the shaving gel with me. The refills are a bit exspensive, but considering how long they last they are so worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment