Sunday, February 10, 2013

Month 1 Day 2 : Phentermine - low carb diet



What is phentermine?

Is an Oral phentermine Hydrochloride (HCL) which is sold for weight loss. It is in the Sympathomimetic family of appetite suppressants (used for the short-term management of exogenous obesity.) When used in conjunction with diet,
(low carbs) exercise, and behavior therapy, phentermine may help you to lose weight while you are learning new ways to eat and to exercise.



How does Phentermine work?

Phentermine works by stimulating the hypothalamus gland and affecting certain neurotransmitters to decrease appetite. The hypothalamus is the region of the brain that controls the autonomic nervous system, regulating sleep cycles, body temperature, appetite, etc.


Christina's Voice:
    Okay I told everyone that I would update you as I think it was needed. Today is day 2 taking the phentermine, I feel great. Now yesterday with being day 1 they say take a half a pill or even a quarter of the phentermine pill. I took half of it at 1pm ( that's as soon as I left the clinic apt) I could actually feel the energy as I went to finish up my day. So by 2:30-3pm I decided what the heck lets just take the other half. Same results as the first half nothing scary like I have been told. I did notice I caught myself looking at what I was about to eat. ( the carbs) which is a good thing being on a low carb diet, and im sure it wont be long that I memorize those.
       So back to Day 2 on the phentermine. I feel great I took a whole one today 1 hour before I ate ( or you could do 2 hours after you eat). I feel lots of energy and im sitting here trying to drink my 8 glasses of water, and snacking about 4-5 times today. ( staying under my 50 carbs.) I am going to do a 30 mins work out today. ( which can be any of your favorites)  and mentioning workout your suppose to at least work out 30mins a day for 3 days a week... I am sorry no matter how busy you are you should at least be able to do that. Day2 once again I feel great. My heart beat seems the same, it's not racing like some people say it would do.. ( but keep in mind we are not all the same).

Pro's- Energy, No appetite

Cons- major dry mouth




-
glitter-graphics.com

1 comment:


  1. Hello
    Diet pills are not for everyone. The use of diet pills should be reserved for those who have a body mass index (BMI) above 30 who are otherwise healthy. People with obesity related conditions including high blood pressure, heart disease, a history of strokes, high blood pressure, and diabetes with a BMI of 27 are also candidates for diet pills.

    Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1237293 Read more at- phentermine diet pills
    thanks

    ReplyDelete