Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Buzz: Eden Fantasys; Naughty people chemise hers/his



*Warning: This post contains links to an adult site that sells adult toys and sexual enhancers. If you do not wish these items to appear on your screen, please do not click the links.*



model from edenfantasys.com
Christina's Voice:
model from Edenfantasys.com
I recently ordered the Naughty People Chemise and Naughty People Boxer Brief for my fiance and I, from Edenfantasys.  Of course the boxers for him and the Chemise for me. The material was really soft and made out of cotton. The straps on my Chemise were adjustable which i liked because i got a size bigger because I'm more on the big boobies side and you never know. The chemise comes in all sizes up to 2XL. The boxer brief the band is elastic around the waist line, and same type of cotton material on the boxer part. I have to admit these are not as long as regulars boxer briefs but not that short either. My man was super sexy in his naughty people boxers.The boxer briefs go up to size XL. On both clothing they have these little naughty people who are showing there penis, boobs and butt. I think they are really funny. I just was so excited that i could find something that matched for him and her.



EdenFantasys also offer a large selection of sex toys for women, men, and couples. They have many different sex toys, and a very reasonable prices.

This post brought to you by EdenFantasys, an online sex toys retailer)


Retail Value: Naughty People Boxer Brief $18.99
                       Naughty People Chemise $24.99



Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store






No comments:

Post a Comment